Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Infosys Interview Experience for System Engineer (On-Campus 2022)

It was Off-campus Recruitment Drive in August 2021
              (image source google)


There were 2 rounds

1. Aptitude Rounds (21 Aug 2021)

The aptitude round was easy as there was sufficient time available for each question and those who cleared the first round were shortlisted for the interview round. I got selection mail on Aug 28.

2. HR+ Tech Interview

After two weeks I got mail for the scheduled interview, interview date was Sept,14 at 9:00 Am, on Webex (duration of this interview was also mentioned in the same mail i.e., 19 minutes)

My interviewer was a male. He joins the interview At sharp 9:00.

Me: Good Morning Sir.,

Interviewer: Yeah, Very Good Morning… !, so how do you pronounce your name (as I mentioned full name on CV)

Me: Sanchit Sir..,

Interviewer: So Sanchit just give me 1 minute (might he is doing some settings in Webex or going through my CV)

Interviewer: Okay Sanchit, So the interview will be started with an introduction, and then I will ask you some technical questions, and then, at last, you can ask me one question if you have, ok?

Me: Yes, Sir.

Interviewer: So let start with an introduction, Give me a brief introduction about yourself.

Me: I started with, First of all, thank you for giving me the opportunity to introduce myself and then by name, place, academics, internships, Project, and My skill and achievements.

Interviewer: Okay, So tell me about your project.

Me: Explained the project in a short yet effective way, Also mentioned my role in the project.

Interviewer: Which Software you used in the project, (as I mentioned the project is a combination of hardware and software technology)

Interviewer: Okay, So you have mentioned Japanese in your resume right?

Me: Yes, Sir...

Interviewer: So can you speak Japanese?

Me: Yes, Sir.

Interviewer: What type of scripts are there in Japanese?

Me: Hiragana, katakana, and Kanji sir..

Interviewer: How Many letters are in each of them?

Me: I said for hiragana and katakana it's between 40 to 50 and for kanji, it depends on the level of Japanese like for N5 there is 120 kanjis, and for N4 there are about 250 Kanjis, and in Japanese, there is more than 4000 kanjis.

Interviewer: Okay, tell me What is Kanji?

Me: Sir It’s simply a pictorial representation of any Japanese word or thing.

Interviewer: Can you count Numbers from 1 to 10 in Japanese?

Me: Its like ichi ni san yon go roku nana hachi kyuu juu..

Interviewer: Okay., So you know C, C++ right?

Me: Yes Sir.,

Interviewer: Can you write a program?

Me: Yes Sir, Definitely...

Interviewer: So write a code in Chatbox for swapping the value between two variables without using a third variable...

Me: Sir I have to write with syntax or only logic you are asking? ( as he told me to type in chat box so I asked, if he asked me to share screen then I might not ask this)

Interviewer: Yeah, only logic you can write.

Me: Then I have written logic in Chat Box and send it.

Interviewer: Okay, Okay I Got it…

Interviewer: Suppose you have a 3-litter jug and a 5-litter jug. The jugs have no measurement lines on them either. How could you measure exactly 1 litter using only those jugs and as much extra water as you need?

Me: I answered it well.

Interviewer: Okay Good., So Sanchit do you have any questions for me?

Me: Yes Sir, (I asked related to domain and training)

Interviewer: Do you have your own Laptop and stable Internet connection?

Me: Yes Sir, I have.

Interviewer: Oaky, so Your interview is over, let's wind up this.,

Me: Okay Sir, and thank you for making the interview so much interactive I will be looking forward to joining Infosys soon. Thank you so much.

Interviewer: Yeah Sanchit, have a good time ahead.

Me: Yeah Sir good time to you, Can I disconnect the call now?

Interviewer: Yes Yess.

Then bye-bye and I disconnected the call.

And after 4 days ( 18 Sept 2021), I got an offer later and launchpad credential with the date of joining 23 Sept... It was a very fast and smooth process also a huge surprise for me and I am so happy.

*Special thanks to sanchit *

Cr~ Sanchit 

Post a Comment

0 Comments